Thursday 27 July 2017

Smile - July

Smile



I love the sombre colours on this layout. The texture paste for the stencilled roses is Shimmerz Paste-eez in raspberry sherbet...with 2 drops of black ink added. I am so happy with the finished colour, it matches the roses on the paper beautifully. The corner chipboard pieces I painted with black gesso, and then rubbed on some Prima Art Alchemy wax in brushed iron and amethyst magic. These waxes are my favourite new toys at the moment! The chippie title, I coated with Tim Holtz grit paste, gave it a smudge with chalk ink and randomly glued on some micro beads. I added some micro beads onto the black cheescloth and finished the page with a few pearls.

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. The gorgeous muted tones work beautifully with the chipboard and the stencilling. Lovely work. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Carolyn.....Love the rose paper and beautiful stencilling work. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft+ x

    ReplyDelete