Sunday 26 February 2017

Scrapping Outback - February

"White with a Twist" challenge

White with Lavender/Lilac and Kraft/Brown 

 Space to Roam
This is my first time entering the Scrapping Outback challenges. I just love the colour combination they have chosen for this month. I also loved the white/black/gold combo from December...but alas I ran out of time...

The background - purple shimmer paste using a damask stencil, purple mist, copper pearl radiant gel using a mini floral stencil, grit paste using a chicken wire stencil, bronze gilders paste. 
The chipboard - painted with gesso; the floral piece I painted with a purple watercolour, adding some additional chippie flowers that I wet and then separated into two thinner pieces; the bare trees I left white.
Ebellishments - washi tape, wood veneer, dry wall tape, sequin bow and various flowers.
Thank you to Rachelle and the team at Scrapping Outback, it was a fun challenge and I am really happy with my finished layout.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Carolyn and welcome to Scrapping Outback, so glad you could join us this month :)We hope that we will continue to inspire you to enter our challenges - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us this month and hope you will be back again soon. Such a beautiful page and perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete