Friday 6 January 2017

Kraft Plus - January challenge

Kraft Plus - On your bike challenge


Do What Makes You Happy
When I saw the topic for this months Kraft Plus challenge I was very happy. My husband takes some amazing photos while out cycling and they give me the chance to play with some textured background.


So the background...I started with some TH grit paste using a fish net stencil. I added some dry wall tape and misted the lot in browns and blues. On top of this I stenciled some texture paste coloured with distress ink. Some kraft 'ribbon/tape', washi tape, bronze sinamay and random stamping completed the background. Finishing touches included some gold micro beads, metal cogs, flowers, wood veneers and a few touches of gilders paste.


12 comments:

  1. Brilliant photo and I love the MM background with all it's textures and layering. Great job. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. wowee, what a great take on this months challenge, the back ground looks fantastic!! Thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks Lizzy. I am a big fan of the layering on your layouts. Cheers. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous Carolyn. fabulous! thanks heaps for joining us this month at Kraft+ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous. Love the photo and background and everything about this layout. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn, this is such a beautiful page. Love the colour, the background, everything about it!!! Thanks for playing along with K+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that background! Cool photo too...fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us last month over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula. I am very happy with how this layout came together. Cheers. Carolyn

      Delete