Friday 18 November 2016

White...with 1

 This is my first time entering the White...with 1 challenge, and the colour for November is Niagara.
http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/

Just lately I seem to be using a few different shades of blue, in the dusty, turquoise, teal type tones, so I thought this would be the perfect colour for my debut entry.

Hello Baby


I started my layout with some Shimmerz Texturez and some Tim Holtz distress ink. To add some extra texture I unraveled some white paper string which I glued in strips along with some washi tape. I also added some mesh that I have had for years - great time to use some up. The chipboard chicken mesh and wood veneer word, I painted with white gesso. I finished the page with some floral embellishments.

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely page – and I adore the subject matter :) Your background really makes the photo pop. Many thanks for sharing with us on White … with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, love the background work and layers! Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page, I love your background work and love your photo. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning !!! love the design and the beautiful layers. So pleased you joined us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comments, and thank you for all the hard work you do for WW1

    ReplyDelete