Thursday 27 October 2016

Spring Garden Makeover

My entry for the October 'Show Us Your Stuff' challenge.

I was inspired by the colours on the mood board, it had a fresh 'spring' feel, which I thought was perfect for my photo, taken during some garden renovation work. I have used the orange and yellow to add a splash of colour to the blues/greens.


I coloured some texture paste that I applied through a script stencil and I hand dyed some cheesecloth to anchor the floral embellishments. I don't often use orange or yellow and do not have much in my stash in those colours, so I made some quilled 'buttons' from cardstock, which I added to the floral cluster.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful background, and so love all the flower clusters. What a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Show Us Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Caz the blues and yellows go so well together. Thanks for playing at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your textures and colours of this .. Thank you so very much for joining in at show us your stuff. xo

    ReplyDelete