Saturday 29 October 2016

Discover - cycling the Rattler and Riesling Trails

My first time entering the Berry71Bleu challenge.  I just loved the colours in the October mood board, being a fan of green and purple tones it was perfect.

This photo was taken in Auburn, where the Rattler Trail ends and the Riesling Trail begins. Both cycling trails follow the old train line, with the Rattler getting less manicuring, hence the name.



I started with a sheet of Bo Bunny paper from the Beautiful Dreamer range. I added some Shimmerz Texturez (Artie Choked) and Tim Holtz distress spray (Victorian Velvet). To matt the photo I used plain cardstock, with torn and inked edges.


The chipboard pieces I inked in chocolate brown and rubbed with gilders paste in bronze. I finished the page with some floral elements in purple tones and some natural hemp string.


 I really like the look of the grungy cogs sitting next to the flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty page and love that photo! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ReplyDelete