Tuesday 25 October 2016

Crafty Divas - 3 Colour Challenge

My entry for the Crafty Diva 3 colour challenge

Another photo of my awesome husband cycling. 
This time he was competing in the Tour Down Under Bupa Challenge.  

Overall I have kept this layout fairly simple because I wanted the focus to be on the photo and the achievement.



I started the background with some tissue print randomly glued down and some washi tapes. Over this I applied some Shimmerz Texturz in white and blue.  The wood veneer cogs I inked with black, then rubbed with some silver metallic paste. The other wood veneers I have simply painted with gesso.

Yay!! I have received notification that this page was the winner in this challenge. Very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout.
    Congrats on crafting up the winning entry.
    Keep up the great work and I look forward to many more entry's from you in upcoming competitions.
    Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete